Venture Stream is an award-winning ecommerce and digital marketing agency based in the heart of Newcastle city centre. We’re renowned for high quality, high impact marketing and tech solutions for clients of all shapes and sizes. Our 25-strong team is on the lookout for a Designer to cover a 12-month Maternity period.
This will be a 13-month contract (starting as soon as possible in December) which will ideally become a permanent role at the end of maternity cover if you’re up for it.
We’re looking for an experienced creative who has experience particularly in digital and email marketing, but who can (and likes to!) turn their hand to all creative bits and bobs where necessary.
- 2+ years of digital agency, freelance or in-house experience.
- Strong design and HTML skills with knowledge of Adobe Software including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Knowledge and experience of Email Marketing.
- Knowledge and experience of using platforms such as MailChimp.
- Good attention to detail.
- Copywriting skills.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong personal drive and demonstrable ability to take initiative, working well within a team and independently.
You'd ideally have:
- CMS experience, inc. WordPress, Shopify.
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing including PPC, SEO, Affiliate Marketing and Social Media Marketing.
- Understanding of print advertising/design.
You’d be responsible for:
- Producing high-quality creative marketing campaigns from design to production stage, including: Email Marketing campaigns, Print, Remarketing Advertising, Infographics and more.
- Supporting the wider team with design needs.
- Creative problem solving.
Benefits : Great working environment, friendly team with a dog-friendly office, free tea and coffee, fully equipped kitchen, central Newcastle location 50 metres from Central Station, your choice of hardware within an overall budget. Xbox One for lunchtime relaxation.
Venture Stream is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Please apply by emailing Creative Director Andy Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies at this time, please.