Working within a dedicated team of paid search professionals, you will be responsible for researching, creating, developing and managing paid elements of client's’ overall campaigns and strategies.
Paid search plays a part in all our clients’ digital marketing campaigns, and so we’d expect you to have a natural passion and instinct for paid search marketing, demonstrated by at least 2 years’ experience in an in-house or agency-side role, and be able to successfully adopt strategies to drive qualified traffic and resultant leads, sales and subscriptions.
We’re a multi award-winning agency working with global brands, national retailers, service-based heavyweights and lead-generation companies, with every campaign involving significant planning and strategy, as well as management and optimisation. You’ll not only work within our paid search team, but alongside our in-house design, development and marketing teams in order to get the most out of paid search marketing campaigns as part of the wider commercial context.
We have an enviable client retention rate, built on the foundations of communication as well as success; this is a client-facing role and so we’ll expect you not only to be able to stand by and deliver on the strategies you put in place, but consult directly with clients at every stage of their campaign, discussing objectives, execution, and results.
- Work across Google Ads, BingAds, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, YouTube etc. as appropriate
- Play a key role in the PPC team; contributing to strategic discussions about how paid search can solve business challenges and drive marketing performance
- Understand and translate client objectives to develop multi-channel, cross-platform paid search strategies to achieve them
- Research keywords, markets, competitors and user behaviour
- Produce effective ad copy and work with our design team to develop supporting creative concepts
- Efficiently manage client budgets to maximise return on investment, developing strategies to continually optimise for micro and macro conversions
Traits we’re looking for
- Approachable, communicative and proactive
- Ability to multi-task multiple client accounts
- Attention to detail
- Good sense of humour
- Team player
- Time management
Benefits : Great working environment, friendly team with a dog-friendly office, free tea and coffee, fully equipped kitchen, central Newcastle location 50 metres from Central Station, your choice of hardware within an overall budget. Xbox One for lunchtime relaxation.
Venture Stream is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Please apply by emailing Digital Director Marty Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org